Hello everyone, we'll be studying Jonah for the next several weeks:
The Divine Pursuit
Discover God’s pursuit of you and his purpose for your life in this six-week study of Jonah, The Divine Pursuit.
Author and counselor Nicole Unice invites you to identify the true Nineveh places of your heart: those unexpected (and sometimes unwanted) people and circumstances God calls you to love. In the process, you’ll follow the story of a struggling prophet while recognizing and overcoming your own resistance to change.
Perfect for individual or group study, this workbook includes:
- A short, daily guided study through the book of Jonah that goes deep but doesn’t take all day
- An available leader guide with creative and thought-provoking questions and exercises.
- Web-based video instruction for each week.
- Access to an on-line group facilitated by Nicole (Jan 2011)
The workbook will also provide:
- Encouragement for those who wonder if their disappointments, failures or stubbornness
disqualify them from living a life of freedom and purpose.
- Understanding of the surprising people and circumstances that God uses to spur on a relationship with Him.
- An opportunity to understand your own spiritual rhythms by reflecting on Jonah’s choices.
In The Divine Pursuit, you will discover a God who invites you to follow him on a surprising heart journey. Destination? A life of freedom, purpose and passion.