Wednesday, February 3, 2010


Series: What's In the Bible & Why Do I Care?
January's Lessons: What's in the Bible & How Do I Use It?
Jan 27 - Feb 3 Chapter 2 History


Please be in prayer for Pastor Rebecca. She is currently has a mild infection. On today, Feb 3, Megan Manning will fill in on Chapter 2.

Stuff you should know: Be able to recite the books of the Bible from Genesis through Esther. We will go over this on February 10. Be able to explain the difference between General Revelation and Special Revelation. Seek to notice and understand the various literary forms used in the Bible. Put at least 1 Bible fact to memory.

Blog On here with your comments and questions.

Ponder this: How do I become more consistent with my spiritual disciplines? Bible study? Prayer? Fasting? Fellowship? Church attendance?

Love you all, Pastor Rebecca



1 comment:

TAMIAJAQUETTA said...

This is a rare question to ask many Pastors today are so prideful. You are very peculiar, Pastor I believe this is a year for excellence and action, and I RECEIVE IT. Boldness is what the true believer needs someone who knows how to bring things together. A Solid foundation requires discipline this is not for many people to understand, many are called, but only a few are chosen- I’m Just saying… Strength is the commandment many churches are lacking the truth, because the Leadership is afraid to say the right or wrong thing. I am tried of preacher’s and Pastor’s flowing off what just makes sense instead of what is very necessary. A lot of churches are just being DATED no one is making LOVE to the church. My GOD!