Monday, January 21, 2008

All the Way Live!

God is all the way live! I have been having a great time chillin,' living, and reflecting. What a difference a day makes in our lives! When I pause for a moment to listen to what I might not ordinarily hear or see and feel deeper, I find myself discovering what is really important to me. And today, I have been arranging music! I have heard sounds that I have never heard, and wondered how much more there is to this music thing. God has granted me such a gift to have the ability to see, hear, feel, touch, and create music.
Today, I am thanking God for his blessings. I am enjoying life. I am everything but bored! My thoughts are filled with all kinds of fresh ideas and new insights. Because I have paused to take in and do a little less putting out, I am impressed that my God is all the way live! There is nothing dead about God! So, I am going to respond by sharing the God life with everyone! Have you shared the God life with everyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have been trying to share what God is doing in my life but sometimes it seems people don't want to listen.