Friday, January 18, 2008

Discover God's Present Involvement in Your Life


Oh Yeah! I got on the road again today! It seems like it has been a while since I last took a trip for leisure! I am currently in Louisville, KY and the first God sighting was of course the hotel since I found it! Going to a new city is always a challenge when you are following Google directions and have never set foot on the land to which you are entering. Well, I am here! KEWL! The next wonderful God sighting was eating at J Gumbo. After bowing for prayer, I looked up and the waiter was praying too! I thanked him for joining in and he replied, "Oh, I pray everyday--all day!" Well praise God in all things! I prayed before I left Fort Wayne that God would reveal himself in everything. And, WOW! Have you met anyone new today with whom you shared the goodness of God?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You go girl! You need the time to replenish, renew, refresh...Enjoy yourself. Tomorrow I will be sharing Christ with the Youth. It is my prayer that they will be receptive to God's message.