Sunday, January 13, 2008

God is Always There

Today we heard the prayers of David in Psalm 57 as he cried out to God, "Have Mercy..." Many times, we are truly stunned as a crises arises and we enter into fix it mode. We miss the presence of God and thereby miss the grace and blessing of God in the storm. As we look for God in every situation in our lives, we begin to learn to wait for God's plan to unfold. Often the waiting is hard. But, it's a God thing! How are you witnessing God's presence in your life? Are you testifying to God's goodness.

1 comment:

Ms Reba said...

Just as David cried out to the Lord, I too, have cried out! I am so gracious that I received this message to day. The message of God's being always present in my life, in me. I witness to anyone I can about God being present with me. For me, it is impossible to talk about God without witnessing to His extraodinary Goodness in my life. Blessings!